EVS │ KAZANLAK, BULGARIA │ YOUNG PEOPLE LOOKING FOR A COMMON CULTURAL HERITAGE
Syncro - Synergy Croatia is looking for participants from Croatia 🇭🇷 for EU funded EVS.
💡 Type of a project EVS with Community Center "Oswobojdenie-1884"
😃 Who? Our project is suitable for young people who are interested in the traditions and customs of their own country and are willing to share their knowledge with other young people.
🌍 Where? KAZANLAK, BULGARIA
📅 When? 01.04.2019 - 31.10.2019
⏳ Deadline for applications! 15st of February
✈️Travel costs are reimbursed up to 275EUR!
💶 Accommodation, food and pocket money are covered by European Union!
❓ To learn more about Erasmus+ visit our website: https://www.synergy-croatia.com/what-is-erasmus
1. Exploring the common European cultural heritage and seeking common roots - by studying and transforming traditions and customs;
2. Organization of activities for children, which will give valuable pedagogical experience to the participants in the project;
3. Activities in the Historical Museum and the Rose Museum in the town of Kazanlak;
4. Organizing an Art festival for young people;
5. Take part in different festivals and competitions.
Part of the project activities will be in the village of Sheinovo, where our organization is located. Another part of the project will be in the city of Kazanlak. The town of Kazanlak is located in the central part of Bulgaria, in the beautiful valley of roses. Every year, the City Hall organizes the internationally famous Rose Day.
At the stage of project preparation, we would like to understand the needs, interests and expectations of the participants. Together, we will be able to organize activities and initiatives that will help your personal and professional development. Former volunteers and mentor will help the participants during the project. More information in the infopack: https://docdro.id/khPKDqS
💡Apply Now! Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
⏳Deadline for applications – 15st of February 2019
In case you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com