LONG-TERM VOLUNTEERING (ESC)│ROUILLON, FRANCE 🇫🇷│EUROPEAN SOLIDARITY CORPS IN FRANCE
Syncro - Synergy Croatia is looking for 1 participant from Croatia 🇭🇷 for EU funded Long-term Volunteering project (ESC).
💡 Long-term Volunteering project (ESC) with Maison de l'Europe Le Mans-Sarthe
😃 Who? Participants from Croatia 🇭🇷
🌍 Where? Rouillon, France 🇫🇷
📅 When? 4th of January 2021 - 4th of January 2022
⏳ Deadline for applications! 30th of October 2020
✈️Travel costs are reimbursed up to 275EUR
💶 Accommodation, food and pocket money are covered by European Union!
❓ To learn more about Erasmus+ visit our website: https://www.synergy-croatia.com/erasmusplus
The volunteer will act for the development of the cycling in the municipality of Rouillon and educate on the environment and sustainable develoment through various actions. We expect from you to:
- encourage school children and any user of public highway to use green transport to go to work or school (walking bus, cycling bus). Promote safer transport. Develop projects for cycles: cycles paths, self-service bikes, etc. Encourage parents and children to use other means of transport.
- organize information sessions and workshops on sustainable environment for children during summer camps, schools times and school holidays.
- raise awareness among the inhabitants about eco-friendly best practices and greener habits (recycling, energy consumption, gardening, etc.). Launch field and communication actions through the website of the city, billboards, the local magazine, etc.
- support the Youth City Council in launching eco-friendly projects for the city
- and any other action developed on your own initiative!
In addition the volunteer will participate in the organization of the Fête de l’Europe with the 8 other European volunteers hosted in Sarthe. Together, they can organize event in May within their structures.
💡Apply Now: send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info contact us at email@example.com