Training for Trainers "New Context"
Time & Location
About The Event
The goal of the training is to support people that are already working for/in your organisation as trainer/facilitator/educator to a new level of craft(wo)menship performing this role.
This training is for people who already performed several trainings, workshops or educational courses.
It is an advanced training for trainers.
The main points of the training are:
• Workshop conceptualising the trainings need
• Project planning
• Group dynamics - how to work with a checklist of observation and interventions
• How to create a training module
• Trainership and how the relationship is carrying the content
• How to create context so learning will happen
• Handling different forms (12) of resistance to change
• How to handle feedback that you get as a trainer
• How to create context with language
• Positioning as a training, during the training
• Designing programs and work forms
• Working with non-verbal communication
• Team coaching and trainership, what to use when
• The art of instruction giving
• Training programme design - the plan and the reality
• Training as learning process or delivering content information
• How to build up a training program
If you are interested to apply, fill in the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSezC-ta1sBsdfcvrHV9jBqfPHJRuBR4WNBOqq0opArNpArFwQ/viewform
For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The training is funded by ERASMUS+
Deadline for applications: 23rd November 2017.