EVS │Athens, Greece 🇬🇷│Social Hackers Academy
Updated: Aug 2, 2018
Organisation Solidarity Mission is looking is looking for a volunteer from Croatia 🇭🇷 for EU funded volunteering activity!
💡 European Voluntary Service "Social Hackers Academy"
😃Who? Youth 20-30 years old
🌍 Where? Athens, Greece 🇬🇷
📅 When? 1st September 2018 - 31st August 2019
⏳ Deadline for applications! 31st of May
✈️Travel costs are reimbursed!
💶 Accommodation, food and pocket money are covered by European Union!
❓ To learn more about Erasmus+ visit our website: https://www.synergy-croatia.com/what-is-erasmus
📷 We are providing an education in software engineering for vulnerable groups
Become part of the Social Hackers Academy team for a year and empower refugees and vulnerable groups through learning web coding.
By being part of our team you will have the chance to support our students in their learning activities. By doing so you are directly helping them to increase their employability. You can support us and learn in one of the main areas of our work:
- Teaching and mentoring
- Development of courses and workshops
- Social media
- Organizational management
Solidarity Mission Youth Academy, as coordinating organization, offers this placement for 2 motivated youngsters between 20 - 30 years old who would like to join Social Hackers Academy. We encourage people with less opportunities to apply for this project.
- Accommodation covered 100%
- : Pocket money: 130€/per month.
- Food money: 140€/month.
- Transportation: you are going to be provided with a monthly travel card for all transports within Athens.
- ⚕ Health insurance: You will get health insurance covering all of the medical costs
occurred during the EVS and 2 months after it.
- Travel costs are 100% covered
- Infoletter: http://bit.ly/EVS-SocialHackersAcademy-info
- Application form: http://bit.ly/SHA-Application-Form
- E-mail us at: Training@SolidarityMission.org
⏳Deadline for applications - 31st of May 2018.
This project is organized by Solidarity Mission and it is going to be funded by Erasmus+ Youth Greece