EVS in Romania "Volunteer to Grow"
Looking for 1 Volunteer from Croatia
Volunteer to Grow
Izvoarele, Prahova County, Romania
2018/03/01 - 2018/08/31
Curba de Cultură together with PaRiter are looking for a Croatian volunteer for a 6 months EVS in Izvoarele, a nice and cozy Romanian village.
Curba de Cultură focuses on teenagers and youth development. Our mission is to use non-formal education as a complementary method to the formal educational system for young people. We want to create the premises for a better development of the young people and their more suited integration within their respective communities. We want to make young people aware that they actively belong to their local and national culture.
Looking for an 18-30 years old volunteer who has:
– motivation to live and work in rural area
– motivation to work with youngsters and children
– basic knowledge of English
The activities the volunteer would do, in a team, not alone, are:
– promoting non-formal learning and volunteering through presentations and activities
– non-formal learning activities with children in schools and with youngsters in the youth centre
– organizing outdoor cinema nights
– managing the library within the youth centre
– organizing foreign language classes and cultural events
– writing articles and blogposts
– reporting and documenting activities
Being an Erasmus+ project the volunteer would also receive:
– accommodation in a traditional Romanian house (but with wi-fi :P)
– pocket money and budget for food
– bus permits for local transport
– phone sim cards and monthly credit for it
– international travel costs up to 275 EUR reimbursed in the end of the stay
– Romanian language classes
– mentor support for personal development
– coordinator support for implementing activities
– complete medical insurance through Cigna Insurrance Plan
– Youthpass certificate
– two international trainings provided by the Romanian National Agency
– one internal training for nonformal education methods and communication techniques
To apply, sendCV and motivation letter at email@example.com
The deadline for applications is ongoing until the position is occupied.
For more information use the same e-mail.