EVS│Resita, Romania│Volunteering for a smile
Updated: Jun 4, 2019
Syncro - Synergy Croatia is looking for a participant from Croatia 🇭🇷 for EU funded volunteering activity!
💡 European Volunteering Service with Nevo Parudimos Association
😃 Who? Youth 18-30 years old
🌍 Where? Resita, Romania
📅 When? 1st August 2019 – 31th July 2020
⏳ Deadline for applications! 01.07.2019
✈️Travel costs are reimbursed!
💶 Accommodation, food and pocket money are covered by European Union!
❓ To learn more about Erasmus+ visit our website: https://www.synergy-croatia.com/what-is-erasmus
Our main target group are the Roma youngsters, youngsters with disabilities, youngsters with fewer opportunities, and youngsters that drop out of school. According to researches in education, Roma Education Fund and Save the Children have underlined the fact that for a successful path in school the kids need to have a good beginning, meaning they need to have a quality kindergarten. This means that we will work a lot in kindergartens and with young children, from poor and disadvantaged communities. The idea is to generally contributing to the good development of the people we will be working with!
The main activities in which the volunteers will be involved for 12 months are:
- Daily activities in 2 kindergartens from the disadvantaged communities from Resita, using nonformal education methods whith the aim to make the educational activity more attractive for kids.
- Daily activities in a daycenter from Resita;
- Monthly activities to promote Erasmus+ and volunteering, and to recruit new volunteers;
- Weekly activity to promote Language cafee;
- Mentoring two local volunteers;
- Projects of the volunteers (individual or in teams) which promote civic involvement, participation, volunteering and tolerance in Resita once every 3 months.
- English class with our local volunteers.
Aged between 18 and 30. Enthusiastic and eager to learn more about inclusion, civic involvement and volunteering. Open minded and sociable. Tolerant and able to work in poor communities and ability to work in teams. At least basic level of English knowledge is a must. Volunteer needs to be able to communicate with the staff and the other volunteers. We expect the volunteer to have minimum knowledge about civic involvement and participation, as well as knowledge about voluntary work and non formal education.
More information via: firstname.lastname@example.org
💡Apply Now! Send your motivational letter and CV to email@example.com
⏳Deadline for applications 01.07.2019
In case you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org