LONG-TERM VOLUNTEERING (ESC)│LJUBLJANA, SLOVENIA 🇸🇮│SOLIDARITY
Syncro - Synergy Croatia is looking for 1 participant from Croatia 🇭🇷 for EU funded Long-term Volunteering project (ESC).
💡 Long-term Volunteering project (ESC) with Association of inclusive culture (Društvo za kulturo inkluzije)
😃 Who? 1 participant from Croatia 🇭🇷
🌍 Where? Ljubljana, Slovenia 🇸🇮
📅 When? January 2021 - January 2022
⏳ Deadline for applications! 10th December 2020
✈️Travel costs are reimbursed up to 180EUR
💶 Accommodation, food and pocket money are covered by European Union!
❓ To learn more about Erasmus+ visit our website: https://www.synergy-croatia.com/erasmusplus
The volunteer will be involved in the preparation and implementation of projects or programs of the Association, such as:
- Social inclusion program for adults with special needs with an emphasis on work occupation and psychosocial support);
- Special sporter (sports exercise for children with disabilities);
- Holiday care (summer andautumn holiday activities);
- Diversity enriches us -Inclusive sports weekends (activities to support families of children with special needs);
- Companionship (individual work with children and adolescents with special needs),
- International Festival Year "Play with me" (Be an athlete, Be an artist, International festival Play with me);
- other project and promotional activities of the association.
We expect motivation and joy from the volunteer to work with children, adolescents and adults with disabilities. Traits such as creativity, ability to work in a team and communication, Sense of responsibility, reliability, flexibility, positive attitude towards work, openness to learning, good social and communication skills are also desirable.
More information in the infopack: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uzFSXuE2Yq1bePl0npqae1Pns6kd1D3F/view
💡How to apply: sending CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info contact us at email@example.com