TRAINING COURSE│ONLINE│Youthworker Hero's Journey
Updated: Mar 31, 2021
Syncro - Synergy Croatia is looking for participants from Croatia 🇭🇷 for EU funded Training Course.
💡 Training Course with Association Curba de Cultură
🌍 Where? ONLINE (Romania Time)
📅 When? 12th – 16th April 2021 and 19th – 23rd April 2021 and 26th – 30th April 2021
⏳ Deadline for applications! As soon as possible
❓ To learn more about Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps visit:
The project started as a common idea discussed with some of the partner organizations in 2018 and 2019 and then the rest were invited to join due to similar backgrounds, target groups, missions, interests etc. Since all the organizations in this partnership work with and for young people and they are constantly seeking different methods to enagage them, to enhance their personal development and to prepare them to make informed life decisions, so using the well known monomyth (the Heroes Journey) in the youthwork seemed to be a great tool to use. After all the Heroes Joruney is the most common trope used in films, stories, music etc.
- an online training taking place on Zoom and using a series of other digital tools, apps and platforms such as, but not limited to Menti, Padlet, Trello etc
- 2 synchronous modules and 1 asynchronous module from 29.03.21 to 16.04.21 as follows.
Module 1 from 12.04 to 16.04 - 5 days of 2 sessions each - synchronous (all the participants together)
Module 2 anytime between 19.04 and 23.04 of 4 sessions in total - asynchronous (meaning each group of participants will have their tasks to work on and they can schedule between the dates mentioned, when they want to meet the trainer for support and assistance)
Module 3 from 26.04 and 30.04 - 5 days of 2 sessions each - synchronous (all the participants together)
1. To develop competences in designing inclusive activities for the youthworkers participating in the training
2. To improve facilitation competences of the youthworkers that work with young people with fewer opportunities
3. To improve the competences in developing, monitoring and evaluating young people’s development plans using the Monomyth methodology of the youth workers participating.
4. Creating a framework in which the youthworkers can use storytelling in inclusive youthwork activities in connection with the Monomyth.
More information in the infopack:
💡Apply Now! https://forms.gle/ndbGwvYyuQLPUb3b6
In case you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com